Κυριακή 18 Οκτωβρίου 2015

13arts Guest Design #2

Hello dear friends....Something new for you today in my blog .A mixed media  canvas with a mini tutorial( as much as i can ,because my time is so limited with my job and my two little kids playing around...) designed for 13arts exclusively.This time i wanted to create something different from a lay out, something to hung on my wall,something to watch every single day and be inspired.I was inspired by the following automn moodboard's colors from 13 arts, but i didn't want to create something reminding of the fall.I wanted the fall colors to insire me every season...

Look at this awesome moodboard, and be inpired too...What do you thing?



And here is my canvas in my automn garden...


Look at this little butterfly made by the same wire hunging...Ok it was a bit of first experiment for me, playing with such an object....


And a little handmade wire butterfly , under the flower...


Some close ups...











And a video tutorial with pictures taken step by step to show the process for some friends that asked me to ...Love you all, thank you for your support and sweet comments...






Products used by 13 arts....




Challenges entering...





4 σχόλια:

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !